Sealed, secured and partially restored.
scioli turco's role
Scioli Turco is a non-profit corporation that rehabilitates derelict properties in Philadelphia, beautifying neighborhoods and increasing city tax revenue. In 2016 they were appointed as conservator for 125 N 10th St. and began the preservation and restoration efforts.
SCOPE OF WORK
what's been done
- Restore water service, install shut-off at sidewalk and commercial meter
- Restore 400 amp electric service
- Install new floor joists, interior safety barriers and handrails
- Seal roof
- Repair all balconies on front facade and safety-strap to concrete decking
- Repair all masonry, front and rear
- Repaint entire front facade
- Repair decorative panels per Philadelphia Historic Commission
- Install nine new windows and back door
built c. 1830
1831 - original construction
1955 - opens as Chinatown YMCA
1971 - architectural conversion to Mandarin Style; becomes Chinese Cultural and Community Center
2016 - enters conservatorshop
2017 - case appointed to Orphan's Court
offers due may 17th
125 N 10th St is listed for sale for $1.4M.
The property is being conveyed by trustee and is subject to court approval before any agreement is final.
Offers are due May 17th. Get in touch if you'd like to discuss.
team line: - firstname.lastname@example.org
223-225 Market St., Philadelphia, PA 19106